I happen to find a certain type of man attractive, even beautiful. This is not any classical standard, but its mine. Thats what this site is about- Pictures of big, muscular, hairy, brutish, beefy and beautiful men. Just like i like em.
I had also noticed he was waaay beefier now. Before I was like "yeah, he's ok", but now I'm fascinated to the extreme with his good looks and massive build. I didn't have the chance to have comparison shots until now, thanks!
I guess im getting more page visits than i expected. I really expected that i'd be the only one visiting this site. If too many people start viewing the site i might have to make it private.
3 comments:
I always thought Mr. Alvisi was hot, but he looks soo much better bulked up!
I had also noticed he was waaay beefier now. Before I was like "yeah, he's ok", but now I'm fascinated to the extreme with his good looks and massive build. I didn't have the chance to have comparison shots until now, thanks!
He has nice traps, shoulders, and bulge. Of course now he is getting beefier, and his arms are looking huge and solid.
Post a Comment